WHAT OR WHO ON EARTH IS JOEPINETREEBUSH?
Joe Pinetree Bush is just Jose Piñero Soto's full name almost "literal translation" into Spanish (a joke really, as "bush" means "not very professional" in American English).
-B.A. Anglogermanic Philology. Cadiz.1997
-Advanced Certificate at the Official School of Languages. Cadiz. 2006
-ISE III Trinity Certificate (C1). February 2016
-ISE IV Trinity Certificate (C2). February 2017
- Post Graduate Teacher Training (CAP) 1997
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) SLP (Spanish Language Proficiency) Rater -though the training course and the rating experience were performed completely in English- FTE (Flight Training Europe) Jerez. August 2013
- Grundvigt Grant. Using IT in the English classroom.UIC London, August 2013.
-Erasmus Programme Certificate at the Thames Valley University London. 1995
- Courses leading to Doctorate in ENGLISH PHILOLOGY. CADIZ UNIVERSITY. Mainly Translation modules.1998/2000
- A huge number of courses on a variety of disciplines: Education, Translation, Administration and Computers.
Public Education Experience
-English teacher for the Official Schools of Languages (EOI in Spanish) since 2007.
Passed the second exam (oral presentation about the syllabus + Didactic Unit) in 2010 competitive exam without getting a position.
Passed all the exams in 2018 competitive exams. The first exams (Translation, use of language and theory) and the second (oral: Syllabus and Didactic Unit).
EOI Seville- 2007/2008
EOI Aracena-2008/2011, 2016/2017. Administrator
EOI San Fernando- 2011/2012
EOI Jerez-2012/2013 Equal opportunities and Coexistence Coordinator) 2017/2018
EOI El Puerto de Santa María. 2014/2015
EOI Chiclana-2013/2014, 2015/2016, 2019-2020
-English and P.E. teacher at Secondary School: Salesianos Cádiz. 2004.
Private Education Experience
- Teacher of English and Spanish languages at many private schools in Cadiz province: English private schools like Chelsea, Pto Real. 2006, and Infoen, Cadiz. 99/2000. Spanish private schools such as Trinity, Pto Santa María. 2002. Ten Idiomas, Jerez. 2003, Gadir, Cadiz 2000-2001, La Casa de las Lenguas, Cadiz 1998/2001
- Welfare Assistant at British Aerospace Electronic Systems in
(English and Spanish) at the National Institute of Statistics. 2004/2007. Passed a competitive exam without getting a post.
- Liasing with Shipchandlers' clients in English at Provimar in Cadiz.1995/1996